This course is aimed at residential sales and lettings negotiators who have some experience of negotiating and selling but want to hone their skills. The course aims to challenge the thinking process of negotiating, starting with the difference between selling and negotiating and moving through to the power of language and other issues that can influence decision making.
Whether it is about selling the viewing or market appraisal or whether it is negotiating a new deal or renegotiating an existing one — there should be something in this course for you!
The day will cover the following topics:
- Recognising the difference between selling and negotiation
- The levels of the buying decision
- Understanding the requirement to reduce the perception of risk
- Heightened awareness and external influences
- Appreciating the self-esteem requirements of the parties
- Entry and exit figures
- Compromise not capitulation
- The use of language to direct decisions