This half day course is aimed at those agency staff who have to deal with court proceedings where their landlords are seeking possession of their property and who are looking to get a better understanding of what is involved. Individual landlords also welcome!
The following topics will be covered in this course:
Getting it right to start with
- Termination of Tenancy and the serving of Notices for both ASTs and Non Housing Act Tenancies
- Dealing with Breach of Tenancy
The issuing of Court Proceedings – Understanding the procedures.
- Issuing of the Court forms
- Issuing proceedings online
- Preparing for Court
- The hearing
- Accelerated possession proceedings
- Orders that the Court can make.
The course will have a large practical element which will involve you completing your own court papers.