5 ways to increase your business and grow your profits from block management.
Block Management is sometimes the least profitable branch of the high street letting and estate agent. Too often agents can get too involved for too little.
This half day course looks at ways to generate new fees from your freeholders whilst giving a better service to leaseholders.
This course is aimed at those wanting to start out in block management and to those with a small practice that is maybe stagnating.
The course covers each of the following with legal rules, worked examples and opportunities offered:
- New Clients: Right to Manage Legislation
- New Services: Company law requirements
- New Services: Full and part block management
- Pricing your services - are you too cheap to be profitable?
- Enquiries before contract